Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Poetry, Feel the colors

I ask him to explain me colors
and he knew I am blind
but it didn't scared him.

He took the snow and put it to my hand
and tell me it was blue.
Now I know how the blue looks.

He made the fire for me
and gave me feeling of red.
I think i love it.

He ask me what color I see
I said nothing, how I can see something
when I am blind?
And he said that is black.
I said black?
Oh I would live with it all my life.

He gives me cotton to my hands
and tell me it was white.
Such a gentle color

He put his finger on my lips
and tell me to feel pink.
tell you the truth ,
I was always dreaming to have pink lips.

Maybe he is not the smartes man in the world
but he shows me the colors
Have you ever feel them?
You don't know what you are missing.

No comments: